Monday, February 27, 2006

Bigfoot in Britian?


** Please note- The drawing on the left is an old gross drawing I did many years ago of Bigfoot. I'll see if I can whip up a proper British Bigfoot this week.

Sorry about the lack of posts lately- been busy juggling three jobs at once, plus celebrating my birfday. Hopefully in the coming weeks I'll be able to post more artwork as I finish it.

Now some news from "upnort" (as they say in Wisconsin, translation- "north"). Apparently there's been a few Bigfoot sightings recently in an area called Cannock Chase, right here in England. Here's the news story off of one of my favorite blogs,Cryptomundo. The site is dedicated "to share, read, see, and learn about the finds and evidence of the most elusive and rare animals (cryptids) on this planet Earth- Bigfoot, Yeti, Chupacabra, Ivory Billed Woodpecker, Nessie, Yowie, and more."

British Bigfoot Story

Why the Bigfoot sightings now in Britian? Maybe he's here visiting his friend up in Loch Ness....